Subject: [Leica] Re: If Porsche Can Do It, Why Not Leica?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 16:46:13 -0700

Actually, down here in Silly Cone Valley, BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche
convertibles are thought of as "pick-up" trucks. The phone and computer are
built-in. The dog, lumber, paint, and groceries go in the back seat. The
fitted tool box is built-in in the trunk lid. An M6 is worn like jewelry.
The megawatt Bose system in these cars will accompany any beach party.

Jim

Must be Friday.