Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Leica] Friday FS!! Canon 28mm f2.8 lens (looking for G)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:23:56 -0400

Hey Guido,

I'm still trying to get in touch with you.
I e-mailed a couple days ago, but heard nothing back.
If you get this, try calling (800)684-7699, it's my toll free line to my
studio/office/home.
I go on vacation this weekend. I'm posting this to the LUG list too, in
case there's an e-mail snafu.
Apologies again to the LUG.

Bob Keene