Subject: AW: [Leica] carpal tunnel syndrome
From: Michael Dienert <MDienert@foq.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:23:38 -0000

hi francesco,

i sometimes suffer from the same syptoms. always when i grip something
with tense (e.g. dirt bike our bicycle handlebar).

i was told to do some stretching of the sinews which run through one's
wrist by bowing all four fingers (exept the thump) backwards. this
exercise helps widening the carpal tunnel. in my case the symptoms
disappeared.

michael