Subject: [Leica] Fixing my M6 loading probs.
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:31:00 -0400

LUGs,

Thanks to all who answered my queries about loading my new M6.
Anymways, I spent last night praticing loading
and have found that those who said loading is easy
as per the manual are absolutely correct.  But what
needs to be emphasized is that the leader must be
EXACTLY as diagrammed. A little too short or too long
and it will jam or fail to load. Once the leader is
in right, don't touch the film any more, pop the canister
in, close the flap, put the bottom on and everything
else will be fine.

I think the root of my problem is that I wanted
to see those sprokets in the proper holes and the
film turned onto the takeup spool before I closed
the back. This really fouls things up.

Hope this helps.

Jonathan Lee