Subject: [Leica] Quick question
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 20:13:24 -0700

Before the Aug. 9 cutoff, I would like to ask the following question:

In the near future I will again be dragged, kicking and screaming, on a trip
to Europe.  If I don't have concrete plans, I will windup babysitting
various children.  So I thought, that since the Leica School has some
English language classes, I could perhaps sneak off for a class or two.  But
alas, while there may be sessions in English, the schedule is in German.  An
I have not read German since graduate school (in the '60s).

Is there an English version of the Leica School schedule and session
descriptions?

Thank you,

rp johnson