Subject: Re: [Leica] A silly question?
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 19:39:29 -0700

Professional Camera Repair (previously Marty Forschner),
37 W. 47th Street,  New York,  NY  10036 (212) 382-0550,
make some cross-brand mating. They have a list of possible adaptations.
I had occasion to call them in the past to inquire about Contax lenses
adapted to Nikon F3 body (not possible).

Joseph Codispoti