Subject: Re: [Leica] Airport X-ray Test
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:55:24 -0700

I asked an X-ray security person that once and he said the Xray machines cannot
be turned up and there is no duration control--they take an X-ray picture just
like we do with our R8's. It's not a continuous beam where they watch the stuff
roll by. There probably wouldn't be any baby X-ray security types to keep the
biz in the family if there were.