Subject: Re: [Leica] was Italy.now Brits x-raying film..
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:47:09 EDT

Mark,

How dare you address me as "Sir!".

You cannot possibly be a part of OMWBS, since you obviously can read and
write.

Snippet of conversation with security retard

He "WASSINABAGZUR?", looks away
Me "Excuse me?"
He "WASSINABAGZUR?", looks at me listlessly
Me "Excuse me?"
He "DABAGDER. WASSINIT? CANYUPINITUPFERME?, looks at me like he knows I'm a
retard because he's in charge of this part of my travel itinerary, and why
can't I follow him? He needs to get back to hanging with the women security
retards, doesn't need to be bothered with all this stuff.

And so on...to the denouement, when I almost miss my flight because I refuse
to allow my film to be X-Ray'd, and the supervisor (who is the only human
being in the world capable of determining, by visual inspection, that my
film canisters don't contain anything but film, can't be found in under 15
minutes.

Guido.