Subject: RE: [Leica] FW: X-ray Film Question
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:55:48 -0000

 You wouldn't see me asking you to NOT use your
Xray or wand, right?  You've got a job to do, so please hand check my film.'
Her boss stepped over, took the cloth bag from her, and checked each and
every roll (!)
This second woman said, as she inspected, "Well, I hope you have plenty of
time to make your plane."  Which may be a key; I arrive early in
anticipation of delays such as this.

- ----

The biggest problem I have found in all of this is that, in the U.S. in
particular, those who have these inspection jobs seem quite limited in terms
of eduation, native intelligence, grasp of the English language, and
understanding of the equipment they are using and the film and equipment
they are inspecting... ;-)
B. D.