Subject: Re: [Leica] X-ray Film Question
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:00:46 -0400

Paul wrote:

<snip>

>The coupe de grace occurred at Washington National; this nasty woman (with a
>capital "B") was adamant about running the film through. I told her it
>couldn't be safe for any speed film (because she asked if my film was
>'fast').  I then reasoned 'I have a job to do, I'm a photographer; and film
>is the key to my business. You wouldn't see me asking you to NOT use your
>Xray or wand, right?  You've got a job to do, so please hand check my film.'

That must be the same woman who took my empty M-4, pulled off the
lens cap, squinted through the viewfinder, then announced that the
camera body was "clean."  I watched as she did that to several SLRs
belonging to passengers who followed me through the checkpoint.

George

George Berger
gberger@his.com