Subject: [Leica] Taking New Cajones Off Topic!
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 17:19:08 EDT

Oh Dan,

I wonder if Oddmund will take up something to thrash you with over this.

Bill, like most obscenely wealthy people, gives it away in order to keep it.
The Beatles named a song after it. Mr. Taxman.

Now, where do you think all that money came to Bill from in the first place?
I see also in the news today that the US of Amerigo has a negative savings
rate. How fricked up is that?

Guido, off to don flame repellant garments.