Subject: [Leica] Oft rumored Motor Drive for R8
From: "GBicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 15:51:26 -0400

Speaking of this R8 motor drive, wasn't third quarter 99 one of the latest
rumored delivery windows?  Not 2099, either.  I know, I know, but I still
want one.  Ted?  Anybody heard anything?  A poster this spring indicated
he'd been given one [prototype] on an equipment loaner day in Solms.

What about the limited edition version in anteater skin?  Can't get the
contractor who was raising the captive anteaters to deliver the hides?
Anybody heard if there's gonna be an HCB version, Salgado edition, or just a
regular old motor drive, at all.

Enjoy the light!

Greg