Subject: [Leica] Re: texas Leica
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 12:31:51 -0400

Having both the GS645S with the 60mm and the GS645W with the 45mm lenses
I have to say there are days when those are the first cameras I pick up
if I am going to shooting outside. They look like toys, and sound really
cheap when you fire the shutter, but the images are great.  But I miss
the feel of my 35mm F2.0 and M-5 or M4-2 and the 90mm f2.0. Bill