Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lens Designs and history- the only take
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 02:29:49 +1000

- --------------7BBD9C3B626026C09B3ED6C9

Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:

> Yes Horst,
>
> The richest man in the world is an easy target often picked on by people
> motivated by jealousy (this is not directed at you).  Barnack was a man who
> use 35mm film to create a camera, I would say he borrowed the film
> technology to create his camera wouldn't you say?
>
> Peter K

Peter, he didn't copy 35mm film.  He developed another use for it

Horst Schmidt

- --------------7BBD9C3B626026C09B3ED6C9

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Yes Horst,

<P>The richest man in the world is an easy target often picked on by people
<BR>motivated by jealousy (this is not directed at you).&nbsp; Barnack
was a man who
<BR>use 35mm film to create a camera, <B>I would say he borrowed the film</B>
<BR><B>technology to create his camera wouldn't you say?</B>

<P>Peter K</BLOCKQUOTE>
Peter, he didn't copy 35mm film.&nbsp; He developed another use for it

<P>Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------7BBD9C3B626026C09B3ED6C9--