Subject: [Leica] Kameraleder
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:14:25 -0400

SNIP --

Kent Jon Peters wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with Kameraleder?  I've been trying to
get ahold of them for over a week, sending emails, phone etc, trying to
order a 1/2 case for my IIIf-- no response.  Anyone with a clue who runs
the other end on this deal?

SNIP --

Yes, I have bought several half cases and cases from George.  I
purchased two last fall (1998) -- both cases (one for a M6 and the other
for a CL) are truly practical works of leather art and are used.

At the time, fall of 1998, George told me he was going to take a
sabbatical and reassess his Kameraleder products and marketing.  He
generally attends the LHSA Annual Meeting with his cousin, perhaps you
can meet up with him there -- Chicago. George's telephone number is
(213) 656-7447; fax (213) 656-7448.

Best Regards,

Bill Caldwell
<sneeker@erols.com>