Subject: Now: warming wasRe: [Leica] Re: Help: 1/5th sec....
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:39:05 -0600 (MDT)

Stan Y wrote:
  While, I'm on, here's one: my 50/2 LTM Summicron yields slides
slightly-but-noticeably warmer than my other LTM lenses. I'm running a
test now using an 82A filter to cool things off a couple hundred deg.K.
Anyone else have this? (Change the subject head if you reply.)
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh

I have noticed this effect on my Elmar 2.8/50, certainly a warmer look
than all my other lenses. These are all LTM mount as well. It isn't
unacceptable on the print film I normally use, I can imagine it might be
less acceptable on slides.
Noel Charchuk