Subject: [Leica] Made for Visoflex vs. R lenses
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 05:39:22 -0400

Mark R. and others have shown interest in the Visoflex lenses. I consider at
least two of the made for Visoflex lenses(also usable on Leica reflexes with
suitable adapters) superb even by today's standards. These are:

      --65mm f3.5 macro-Elmar

      --400mm f6.8 Telyt

However, the 200mm and 280mm Telyts may be limited in contrast and
resolution compared to the telephoto lenses that have been introduced by
Leica for the SL and R-series of cameras in the last 20 years.
I hope experienced users wish to comment on this subject.

regards, Andrew Jordan