Subject: Re: [Leica] [Leica} which M lens to choose or sell?
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:26:08 +0100

Erwin, I agree completely.
I think I almost hear the teachings of Alf Bruell in your words.  Alf made
exactly this point in his posts quite a while back of Subjective Lens
Impressions.    He made the point that many users don't appreciate that
fact that the different 50mm Leica lenses differ in personality at least as
much as do the different focal lengths, and that with experience, one can
learn to use the lenses to get a desireable character in an image.   (Sorry
about the too long sentence.)   I'm glad to hear this point being made
again.
- -Mark Walberg