Subject: Re: [Leica] tools
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:17:36 -0400

I would like to ask the writers among you, does anyone ever come up to you
and say, "Gee, I like your work... what kind of typewriter / word processor
/ computer do you use?"
I have never heard an interview with a writer where this question is asked.
Why then do so many of us seem so hung up on what we're using rather than
why and what we are using it for?
I tired to find a carpenter's forum to see if there was a discussion or
thread about the relative merits of Craftsman or Stanley hammers... no luck!
Dan :o}~

> Also a hammer is a tool a Leica is a camera (or a lens  or).  You wouldn't
> use a hammer to take pictures (unless you wanted to be inconspicuous).  I
> never have asked another photographer hey, what kind of tool is that?
He's