Subject: [Leica] Looking for a user M5
From: "Clompus, Dr. Richard [INN]" <RCLOMPUS@INNUS.JNJ.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:24:46 -0400

Fellow LUGnuts,

I have become interested in a user black M5. I know this is probably not
logical but it is the only M Leica I have not used and would like to have.
Does anyone have one for sale or trade ?

I'll be out of town tomorrow on business - going to Boston - and will reply
on Saturday.  By the way, for those of us who also enjoy telescopes, F.C.
Meischner is a great telescope shop in Boston.

Happy shooting,

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, Virginia