Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Special Edition M6s
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:48:21 -0400

But why spend $3000 for a camera when the identical (sans the black paint)
can be had for $2000, or less, if you're just going to use it to take
pictures?

By the way, I have the double aspheric 35 summilux, but only because it was
the only game in town at the time.  I use mine, and I was pissed off when
Leica announced the much cheaper ASPH version.

Dan C.

[snip]