Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon 28 or 35.
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 00:05:54 +1000

RayChan wrote:

> Can anyone had experience with the above LTM lenses to be used on Canon 7?
> Which is better optically. TIA,
>
> Raymond

  I have used the 28f3.5 and the 28 f2.8 from cannon. They are both good
lenses.
The f3.5 could be slightly better, but should really only be used with a lens
hood.
With the 2.8 you can get away without a hood, because the front element is
quite back in the mounting. Both lenses are good value for the money.
I own a 35mm F2, but have never used it so far. I believe it is a very good
lens.

The reason I have not used it is, because I have a pre-aspheric chrome
Summicron 35mm..

Regards, Horst Schmidt