Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon 135/3.5 chrome lens (non-Serenar).
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:31:10 +1000

RayChan wrote:

> I have the above lens and wondered how it compares to Leica LTM lenses of
> the same era. Hope to hear from you, guys. TIA
>
> Raymond

Raymond,

I also have this lens. In my opinion, It is as good or even slightly better,
then the Leitz Hector from the same vintage. However the Elmar F4 is better
again.

Its a very nicely made lens. The mechanics are very good, but it is a bit to
heavy for me.

That is if we both talk about the chrome version.

Regards, Horst Schmidt