Subject: [Leica] 35/1.4-R lens information?
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:34:32 -0500

Luggers,

I have been trying to find some information on the use of the 35/1.4-R
lens.  This seems hard to come by.  Both Eric Welch and Pascal have been
very helpful and have e-mailed me some images taken with this lens.

I would like to hear from any owners, or ex-owners, of their experiences
and opinion of this lens.

BTW I looked all Through my Leica Forografie magazines (to about 1992) and
only found three images stated to have been taken with this lens.

Thanks,

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX