Subject: RE: [Leica] Black tape...
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:57:34 -0600

> Peter Kristoffersen wrote:
> >
> > Why does some people stick black tape on their leicas?
> > Could anyone introduce me...? I`m new to this game...
> >
> > Peter
> > Norway

Peter

If you really want to know, keep asking, otherwise go to:

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/fafq.html

Actually,

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

is also very useful.

Anyhow, I don't think we have had a good black tape or red dot debate for
about a month now (apart from the good Doctor), so it is surely about
time....

Anyone remember the old posts about special Leica issue black tape?

Tim A