Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon F5 or Leica M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:36:32 -0700

"Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" wrote:

> Hi Harrison,
>
> The F5 uses a CCD and gauges color as well as light for metering purposes.
> Assuming this is the case, putting an orange filter on the front of a lens
><snip>
> Hope this makes sense.
>
> Peter K
><snip>

This green filter you've got on now would make it think it was in a lush
tropical rain forest Peter!. Dept of field would then be the issue despite some
low light levels!
Remember "Climate control" in those old Catalacs?
I was always looking for the "Tropical Rain forest" setting when I was a kid. I
thought the bird and monkey noises would contrast well with the sound of the
Lincoln Tunnel!
Mark Rabiner