Subject: Re: [Leica] why leica?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:59:55 +0200

Gary,

I have the M-grips on both my M6s but so far have refrained from putting on the
M3,
mainly for cosmetic reasons, perhaps thinking that the addition of a plastic
thingie would
somehow not be appropriate for this classic. Also, I was not sure if the
combination of the
3/8-to-1/4 thread adapter and the grip would be secure. Perhaps I should
reconsider.

Nathan

Gary Elshaw wrote:

> SNIP   but i had a kind of Leica epiphany last week
> when i added an M-Grip to the M3. Combined with Tom's soft release, the
> M-Grip has lowered my hand-held shutter speeds and feels a little more
> ergonimically secure in my hands. Someone described the tacile feeling of
> the M being just somehow "right". With the addition of the grip i now have
> a greater idea of this than i did before. Has anyone else had similar
> experiences with the grip?
>
> Take care,
> Gary

- --