Subject: [Leica] Re: honoured to own one
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 16:15:25 -0700

EEEgads! And to think of the gyrations that I am going through to increase
my MF capability yet retain my Leica R capability. I used Hasselblad's
promotion of a free film back with each lens (basically an $800 discount on
each lens) and Hasselblad's "interest free" financing for 12 months. But,
of course, there are a lot of folks that think of this stuff as toys rather
than serious tools.

Oh well...

Jim