Subject: [Leica] Re:Why Leica
From: "Nikola Radic" <nikolarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:19:50 PDT

Why not?

All the other cameras are just as expensive,anyway.

On my field trips,it was important to be discreet.
I couldn't use something that would intimidate the
timid forrest creatures that I had to photograph:
Red-brested Robin here,a Serbian policeman there,an Elk,
some children,a little fox,a UCK member,an ant colony,
that cute old wooden henhouse with a roosteron it's rooftop,
a Predator drone,an owl's nest,a local mobster...

Cheers,

       Niko0larl@hotmail.com