Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions needed 400 f5 lens
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 00:41:15 +1000

> On Saturday, July 24 1999, Dan S wrote:
> >>>
>  Has anyone used the 400 F5 lens?  I see it for sale locally for very small
>
> bucks, and if it is any good I may go for it.
> <<<

If it sell for very small bucks, then there is either something wrong with it,
or the seller does not know how much it is worth. If its ok, and you have a use
for it, buy it. It is a super lens. I wished I had one. I borrowed it a few
times and loved it. It is what you expect from Leitz.

Regards, Horst Schmidt.