Subject: Re: [Leica] To B.D. and other Boston LUGers: Irish Night
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:08:24 -0700

> >P.S. - Heard from Dr. Blacktape, and he will be joining us. But, alas,
> >Madam Blacktape will be unable to attend..(My wife is terribly
disappointed.)

Ya know...I have seen with my very own eyes...a photograph on the mantle
that pretends to be Madam Blacktape. However, it seems that whenever the
clan gathers, the dear Madam BT is away on some urgent business and is,
unfortunately, unable to attend.

I am beginning to believe it all to be a sham. I am beginning to believe
that the only female that hangs around the good Dr. BT is Tootsie the dog.
Having met Tootsie I am also of the belief that she is soon to be moving on.
She is one smart Tootsie.

Will someone take a good look at the photograph on the mantle and confirm
whether or not it is a real photograph or just the one that came with the
frame when purchased at the corner drugstore.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA