Subject: Re: [Leica] To B.D. and other Boston LUGers: Irish Night
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:21:37 +0000

Phong - Have fun in Montreal....Sorry we'll miss you..

And, again, Boston area LUGers - which basically means St. Johnsbury to NYC
- - do let me know by Tuesday at the latest if you will be attending next
Thursday...

Thanks..

B. D.

P.S. - Heard from Dr. Blacktape, and he will be joining us. But, alas,
Madam Blacktape will be unable to attend..(My wife is terribly disappointed.)