Subject: [Leica] FS/Trade: Last of the M4-Ps
From: Bryant Terry <bterry@naxs.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:00:47 -0400

Folks, I have one of the last thousand M4-Ps made.  S/N 16921XX.  This
was made after production was well under way on the M6.  Like the M6, it
has flush windows, zinc top plate, plastic shoulder inserts, and a
single sync post.  (There may be some collector value here.  Check out
the link below.)  Condition is mighty fine.  Well, okay, Mint- to
Exc+++.  I hate to evaluate, so lets say if you don't like it, I'll be
glad to offer a MBG or trade back.  There are no scratches, dings,
dents, or pin sized anythings.  I have between one and two dozen rolls
through it so I know everything works well.

I want a chrome M6.  I will sell or trade to that end.  I expect to
offer boot on a trade, of course.

 http://cameraquest.com/m4pm6.htm

The only one of these hybrids I've seen for sale was on eBay.  It closed
at about $1100.  I'm open.

Please mail me privately with your questions or interest.

Many Thanks,

Bryant Terry

 bterry@naxs.net