Subject: Re: [Leica] British Mags, US Mags, The third world
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:12:34 -0500 (CDT)

Bravo, Harold......although I like to poke the Brits whenever
possible, your assessment is FLAWLESS....
As I've been extremely honest about in the past, I live in
North Texas, in my own VERY small, 50 year old house....my
mortgage is $350/mo.... we have two little Nissans (100K on each)
and old furniture....all paid for, of course.  I make about
$25K a year, and my wife does some freelance and takes care
of me and my daughter...we have Leicas, Nikons, beautiful home-
brew tube audio gear, etc.....bought cheap whenever/wherever
we found it/had the money....and although I eat too much (!)
we live cheaply.....it's a good life...I wouldn't trade with
most folks.....
Best to you/yours,
Walt

On Fri,