Subject: RE: [Leica] Sherry - is she MIA
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:35:54 +0100

Ernie,
I recieved a couple of Leica ponchos from Sherry about 3 weeks back and then
e-mailed to say they'd arrived, she mailed back to acknowledge that.
BTW those ponchos are great fun, they stink a bit at first - 80's vinyl
maturing... but what a bargain, probably the rarest Leica accessory you can
find for under $10! And brand new too!
They're silver so look very alienesque and there's plenty of red lettering
on the back waiting to be covered by black tape too! Something like, 'LEICA
- - The First 35mm Camera in the World'
I'd reccomend dusting the surface of the ponchos in talcum powder after
unravelling them as the surface tends to stick to itself otherwise.

Jem