Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V10 #31
From: "Pierre-Jean TERNAMIAN" <pierre-jean.ternamian@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:25:59 +0200

Hi Lugers,

I can add as Pascal that the people of foto-hobby.de are very nice.

I bought several time by email , no problem. Just one time problem on a
rangefinder on a black IIIa sync  ( from a black III ) at infinity, I sended
back the camera, they adjust it  in less than 3 days ; and the camera was
coming back with  a leathear case, cleaning leica paper and hove leica
catalog from 1936 for the waiting time ! That was great and now this little
old camera is working well with a nice nickel elmar3.5 coming from them too.

They are really nice guys, so if you can go to Frankfurt, go to see them.

Pierre-Jean Ternamian <pierre-jean.ternamian@wanadoo.fr>