Subject: Re: [Leica] prototype Leak!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 00:27:09 -0700

LEICAMAN56@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Jem,
>
> Latest word is that we are supposed to have a finished prototype in August.
> Should have it in time for the LHSA annual meeting here in Chicago in
> October.  I will post to the LUG when I receive the prototype camera.
>
> Bill Rosauer

OOOOOOOOPS!!!! This is what I call a major leak!
Nice try Bill! Almost looks like a post sent to the group by mistake!
The Lugnut's communal blood pressure just went up 200%.
Are we or are we not going to let you off the hook on this one!
WHAT PROTOTYPE!!!!!!(I didn't type that)
Mark :-) Rabiner
Will be in Chicago! (My kinda town)

*Noun:   A forerunner.  ancestor, predecessor, antecedent, precursor.
My guess: The Leica M2001, chapter one; the beginning.