Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: RE: Lens Caps and Coupling Ring arounds
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:59:48 +0800

Kip Babington wrote:

> Since I now know how to make a universal coupler, I wonder if anybody knows of an
> adapter that will let me use my Nikon lenses on my M6?  Of course I'd probably
> have to scale focus, but . . .

Kip,

SRB Film Service in England <srbfilm@aol.com> offers a Nikon to LTM
adaptor for 60 GBP (approx. $94).  Add a LTM to M adaptor and you are in
business.

Alternatively, Novoflex of Germany offers a 'LEM/NIK' adaptor for the
same purpose and in the US you can order it through Calumet.  I believe
I paid approx. $160 for the Novoflex adaptor.

Hope this helps.

Joseph