Subject: Re: [Leica] Better Macro Elmarit URL
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:49:13 -0400

Gerald: Yes the images speak for themselves. Great color and wonderful rich detail.
Is there any difference between the older formula (say a 2 or 3 cam) compared to a
new unit (ROM). I've bought some of the older Leica glass and updated the metering
cams and find it is some of the best glass out there. Would I be safe in this
respect with an older 60.
Cheers Wilber
PS will have to try some of the film