Subject: RE: [Leica] Exakta lenses to Leica R
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:41:05 +0100

Mikiro,
Did you try both Novoflex and Bassano(?) an Italian firm? Does anyone else
know if 'Bassano' is correct, they had a stall at photokina last year and
I'm away from my leaflets at home at present...
The latter engineer would ceratinly make you one up if at all possible, very
small scale production...

Jem