Subject: [Leica] Re: M6HM Testing
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:33:09 -0700

On 21 Jul 99, Byron Wijayawardena wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> Finally may I say what a great newsgroup this is, I've never met such a
> helpful collective of people before.

Not a big point, Bryon, but the reason that this is a great place to
be is that it is *not* a newsgroup. Lists are so much better,
particularly in terms of behavior.

Lest you think that all is perfect, though, stick around. Eruptions
happen, in spite of ourselves.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org