Subject: RE: [Leica] FW: Lens carrying syggestions
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:21:44 -0700

Ahh, grasshopper - there are so many facets of the world you have yet to
divine...

The coupling ring is good for precisely that one purpose - coupling (you
should pardon the inadvertant unseemliness), as it has no protective
partition between its two halves.  The device I described can be used as a
cap *and* a coupler!

Don't you just love that frisson of pleasure that can be generated by the
most minor and insignificant of issues?

Happy coupling,
Paul