Subject: RE: [Leica] M6HM Testing
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:07:38 -0400

Byron,

I have had my M6HM for a little over a year. The paint flaked off in less
than 6 months. I wear glasses and am a left eyed shooter, so I prefer my
"classic" M6 for 35 and 50mm lenses because I can't see the entire frame
with the HM. I love the HM with the 75, 90 and 135. I also use it for my 21
since it needs a finder anyway. I have no problems or idiosyncrasies to
report.

Ken