Subject: Re:[Leica] dr summicron and m4-p
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:09:34 -0400

At 10:22 PM 7/20/99 +0200, Dominique Pelliser wrote:

>2°) The problem described above : in the near range, the rangefinder gave a
>misaligned image. But the focusing was accurate. Leica France was unable to
>find a solution.

Second time I have posted this:  one of the windows on the auxiliary "eyes"
is round.  It requires an optical wrench to loosen the ring in the back of
this "eye".  Then turn the window element a small amount, retighten, and
check it.  This will adjust the misalignment.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!