Subject: [Leica] Re: I'm heading for Germany, help with things to do?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:46:05 -0700

George,

I worked in Darmstadt for the European Space Agency (ESA) for six summers.
Darmstadt is half way between Frankfurt and Heidelberg. My office mate for
all of that time lived in Heidelberg and commuted to Darmstadt every day.

I have shopped a lot at Foto Hobby. Great place.

In Heidelberg, you can spend an enormous amount of time photographing in
the old part of the city, outdoor cafe's, streets, along the Neckar river,
and of course, the Castle.

Have fun,

Jim