Subject: [Leica] Web pages
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:56:06 -0400

After literally a couple of years of fooling around trying to do web pages,
I finally hit on Adobe PageMill...It's defintely worth a look for any LUGer
trying to design basic pages for photo display...MUCH easier to deal with
than Microsoft FrontPage - which I assume is much more "powerful" (read
"complicated)...anyway...I've still made some mistakes with it, but it's
possible to master it...

B. D.
"There is no true objectivity; there is only, at best, objective truth."
http://members.tripod.com/B_D_Colen/ADayInOurLife