Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R7 black
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:53:41 EDT

Forgot to add... I also have a black R7 body available, in like new
condition in box, with everything except strap box and instruction booklet.
Price is $1000, including shipping anywhere in USA.  Please email to
simontart@hotmail.com... thanks.  Seriously interested individuals in New
York City area can call me at (917)881-8719 to arrange inspection, I will be
glad to accommodate... this also goes for the items I posted earlier (R6.2
and angle finder R).