Subject: [Leica] Back from photo journey to the Fiji Islands...
From: Gerald Hsu <gerald@ha2mpka.eng.sun.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:21:05 -0700 (PDT)

Fellow Luggers:

  Just got back from 2 weeks of photo journey to the Fiji Islands. I found the
culture, people, and natural scenery of Fiji Islands simply magnificent. IMO,
the outer islands of Fiji offer some of the best get away places on earth. I'll
go back. For the complete story along with 20 images from my beloved R and M,
please go visit: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/1146/Fiji-99/images. I
value your comments and inputs to my first travel report on the web.
  Thanks to you all who had responded my questions earlier about travelling to
Fiji, it is people like you that makes LUG a great place to be.

Best of light,

Gerald Hsu