Subject: RE: [Leica] MTFs for the 24/M
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:46:30 +0100

Leica's own are given on the product brochure for the 24, they are very
similar to the 21 [as you would expect] except, if my memory is accurate,
the 5 and 10 lines stay higher and closer together [between 95 and 100] and
the 40 line starts a little lower, but then rises higher.

I'm sure the brochure is still available, certainly is from Leica UK.

Leopold.