Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20 Flash
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:06:50 -0400

Dr. J. Yao: I use the Metz 40MZ 3i with the R-8. Although a larger unit it
will give you as little or as much (up to a guide # of about 135 w/ asa 100
film) light as you need. The SF20 is a  metz unit but only with 3-stops of
power and a very low guide # (some where around 40 or 50). I think the idea
was for a small unit to work with the M-system and the R-8 usage is just a
bonus.
Cheers Wilber